Use our handy chart below to familiarise yourself with the various poker hands and their rank.
- This is the highest hand – Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Ten all of the same suit.
- Any sequence of five cards in the same suit (hearts, spades, etc), ranked by the highest card.
Four of a Kind
- Four cards of the same value.
- Three of a kind and One pair.
- Five cards in the same suit.
- Five cards in sequence of value (suits can be different).
Three of a Kind
- Three cards of the same value.
- Two seperate pairs.
- One pair of cards.
- If no-one has a pair or a better hand, then the highest card wins.